Thursday, December 16, 2010

Why "Enterprising Me!"?



I asked myself this a lot of times, "Why do I need to earn something?".  Is it not that God can supply my simple daily needs?  I am eating well even without working because I am  fed at home.  My family is taking care of me the best they possibly could even if they, too, are in want.  Yet, why?

Just this morning, I had the answer.  In fact, I had many answers!  I want to earn to be able to share my finances with God through the church and its ministries. Then,  I also want to help my fiancee with finances later because we are planning to do full ministry after our marriage soon. Besides, I have medicine maintenance and other personal needs that would be additional financial burden to my married brothers and sister, if I would rely on then solely.  Furthermore,  I was used to earning better compensation as a college instructor before the stroke and was helping some of my family members, too.  Unfortunately, there was no pension because I was only 8 years in teaching service.  I still want to help my family when they need financial help.  I had seen my brothers and their families in need.  My heart ached for them.  I want to do something...

I am paralyzed halfway now, but I can still use the computer and its internet services. I may not be an expert, but I can learn more than the basics.  I had been asking trustworthy friends to provide me information about legitimate online jobs, but I got no answer from them.  You see, I have a slight slur that hinders me from giving tutorial lessons in Mathematics locally or online. This should have been earning opportunities.

Later this week, I saw how people earned much through blogs.  They are the "unknowing" people who encourage me to create my own blog with earning possibilities.  I am not asking for tremendous earnings.  I only want to be able to do this, earn and love what I am doing plus more extra time to do what I want to do best - God's ministry now and in the near future.

Honestly, I don't know how to  earn through blogging.  I even had difficulty with AdSense ones for reasons I did not understand.  I am really new to earning while blogging! But, I pray that some very friendly and honest people online could help me start this new endeavor to the right direction soon.  I know God will repay them for helping me.  As for some who would be please to do the opposite, may the  good Lord do to them what they would deserve.

Thanks!

(c) December 15, 2010 - Mermalu

10 comments:

Dawn Lopez said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by.. we're following you back =)

Anonymous said...

We wish you a Merry Chrisrmas and Happy New Year 2011.

Best Wishes and Happiness.
Nan
http://theblogfrog.com/1233755
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

The Pilot's Wife said...

Just out enjoying a Mid Week Mingle Blog Hop!!! Happy to have found your blog!!!

Anna, The Pilot's Wife
Follow My Blog At:
http://www.pilotwife.blogspot....
Enter Weekly Drawing for a Free Candle!

Gifts By Katherine said...

Hang in there. I don't earn anything from my blog either. But the friendship and comments received are plenty for me. Hopping over to leave a smile on your page. Happy Wednesday and Merry Christmas. Hugs, Katherine

Sweet T Makes Three said...

New blog hop follower.
http://sweettmakesthree.com

April said...

hey there - i'm following from the mid week mingle! i hope you can check out my blog and follow back!

i have no idea how to earn with blogging either, the adsense seems to be a slow slow process! i wish you the best of luck :)

best,
april

www.marineparents.blogspot.com

DHidey said...

Just found your blog via the Where are you Blog hop!
Good luck getting your blog enterprise off the ground.
Merry Christmas!

http://di-ingtosave.blogspot.com

Eliz Frank said...

Stopped by to follow your blog from the Midweek Mingle blog hop... do comment/follow me back :-)
Have a Happy Holiday Season!
Best,
Elizabeth
Positive Kismet Blog

Eliz Frank said...

May you experience much abundance in the coming year... You deserve more ... we all do.
Best,
Elizabeth

Koco & Viking said...

Hi! We're a happy new follower from Welcome Wednesday. Hope you're having a great week. Follow us too if you like what we've got goin' on!

We also have a cool giveaway, as we speak!

best,
koco & viking

kocoandviking.blogspot.com